According to the organizational structure of the courts of Kosovo stipulated in the Law No. 08/L-015 on Commercial Court, the General Department that operates with the Commercial Court of Kosovo has competence and jurisdiction to adjudicate:
– Disputes concerning obstruction of possession between business organizations;
– Disputes between business organizations regarding the real rights, as provided by the Law on Property and Other Real Rights and the Law on Business Organizations;
– Disputes related to the violation of competition, misuse or monopoly and the dominant position in the market, as well as monopoly agreements, including the assessment of illegality;
– disputes between aviation companies subject to the Law on Aviation, excluding disputes concerning passenger rights;
– other matters as may be provided by law.
All matters in the General Department are adjudicated by one (1) professional judge, unless otherwise stipulated by law.